Silver Age Seattle
Mafia - Fear Factory
Mercs for Hire, you know, like the band.
A five-man outfit of ne’er-do-well Parahumans, Fear Factory hire themselves out to anyone who needs a job done that takes parahuman levels of force. Most recently, they’ve worked for underworld elements in Seattle to ‘forcibly condemn’ apartment buildings and evict their tenants so land and building deals for mob interests are protected and advanced.
Consists of five members -
- Sin Claire – Claire Pollack – the leader
- Hemogoblin, The – Anton Bloodwyck – Sanguinous aquamorph reconnisance
- Roughneck – the Brick
- MatchLock – the artillery
- Jester Pockets – the nutjob
In a recent stunning upset, Fear Factory, working for Mafia – Italian La Cosa Nostra were soundly defeated in a battle that shook Crime Alley Fear Factory was carted off by allies in Mercy Force to the Paragon gulag
- is not part of this team.