Silver Age Seattle
Chrisperience and Gaining XP
Chrisperience and You
Getting Started Menu
|Setting overview – If you are new to this game, start learning here about the custom world||Character Creation – Everything you need to know to build a superhero for Jet City|
|Character Advancement – Grow your hero with rules for gaining and spending experience.||Out of Character Resources – From the Periodic table of Superhero Origins and Powers to the HeroBuilder character tool.|
I have my own experience system that has been dubbed ‘Chrisperience’.
Definition: 1 Chrisperiance is worth as much as a single Skill Point (1/10th of a Character Creation Point), so ten Chrisperience = 1 “CP” as the book calls it. We refer to 10 Crhisperience as 1 Build Point also.
I give 6 Chrisperience a night just for showing up and one extra for other various things:
- Updating 1 wiki or Character gets you 1 Chrisperience (repeatable each week). This can be any details about encounters had with an NPC, descriptions of in-character locations visited, It doesn’t have to be a lot, just a few sentances, maybe a short paragraph – just help expand the world a little. Need help finding things to add to the wiki? Check out: !!!- Incomplete Characters, Items & Places -!!!
- 1 Chrisperience for writing the Adventure Log post from the previous week (repeatable each week).
- 1 time Chrisperience for picking a theme song for your character (post it on your character profile).
- 1 time Chrisperience for creating a written background in the Character section for your character that includes things like family/relatives, origin story/eruption of powers.
- Player nominations – We go round robin at the end of the night and nominate players for exceptional role-play. Whoever has the most votes gets an extra Chrisperience.
- 1 time Chrisperience for checking out the Periodic Table of Superhero Origins and Powers and then posting your character’s ‘formula’ on your character page!
- 1 Chrisperience for bringing food or drinks to share at game!
- 1 Chrisperience for giving a fellow player a ride to or from game!
So with a little effort you can get up to 11 Chrisperience a week, plus ‘one time bonus’ Chrisperience for theme songs and backgrounds, etc. As time progresses, I may give additional bonuses for other things.